Video assistance explained
How many tools do you pay for to cover all your customer-related needs? Is it really necessary to have multiple subscriptions to keep your clients happy and conversion high? In this article, you will learn how to reduce customer communication costs without compromising on quality. We’ll introduce you to a no-installation, white-label solution that brings back the human touch to online communication. Sounds interesting? Keep reading!
Great customer service translates into customer loyalty. Is there anything better than loyal clients who become brand advocates? You probably know that word of mouth marketing has an enormous impact on business growth. The better you deal with your client's problems, the more likely they will talk about your awesome customer support! Read this article and learn how to improve your customer interactions in 6 simple steps!
You probably can’t imagine your typical working day without using online tools. Let’s admit it, we all depend on apps and technology to some extent. As the last two years have been all about remote, companies rely on different types of applications even more. This article will shed some light on the relationship between productivity, apps, and the impact of effective communication.
In the post-pandemic reality, video chat is a must for many businesses. And you want a high-quality product that answers your business needs, is easy to implement and will not ruin your budget. Find out what is a better choice for your company - developing it yourself or buying a license.
Did you know that you are advertising communication software companies for free? Find out how to avoid that and let your brand gather the customer’s attention.
Only 9% of customers are able to resolve their issues via self-service. Find out how to make the remaining 91% happy while lowering your operating costs.